lunedì 24 settembre 2007

Miscellaneous Talk

Well, my camera is under maintenance, so I can't take pictures of today's mailbox, made of two other SMH issues (7 and 10), issue 2 of Character Design Bible and Lemni 3003 first issue.
I'm still missing 6 issues of SMH but I should get issue 18 in a couple of weeks.
What's leaving me speechless in any SMH issue I get is the work of Kenji Ando, the composition of his figures and the other elements are in some way "graphic", perfectly balanced and wonderfully made...
I really didn't know he was this good...
He'll surely be a great inspiration as soon as I start modelling again; right now I'm into university exams and other things, so I may start doing something around mid october, in the meantime, I'm waiting to get some models, old plastic kits to kitbash and some resin models I pre ordered.

Sazabi's painting is stopped, so, just to upload some images, here are some past pictures of it...